We Have Answers to Your Insurance Questions
What Do I Do When I Have a Collision?
One of the biggest questions that people have after experiencing a collision, is what to do next?
We are here for you!
- Always make sure to exchange information with all involved parties.
- Contact the responsible parties insurance to initiate a claim.
- After the claim is initiated with the insurance, inform them where you will be taking your vehicle for the repairs, or if you are unsure where to take to take it, ask for a suggested collision facility.
- Here at Cave Spring Auto Body, we are committed to working hand-in-hand with insurance companies to get your collision repairs done with the least inconvenience to you and with the most quality of care.
- It’s always your decision whether you want to use your insurance for your repairs.
- You can always go to the collision facility first and get the estimate before making the decision as to which option is best for you.
- Your insurance should be able to coordinated getting the vehicle towed from the accident. If you know which collision facility you want to use, and it’s within operating business hours, they can take the vehicle directly to the body shop. If the vehicle is being towed after hours to a wreck/tow lot, you can give them permission to take it to the body shop when the body shops business hours resume.
- Here at Cave Spring Auto Body we can always coordinate for your vehicle to be towed if needed.
- After the estimate is performed, a date will be set for the repairs. Once the date is set, inform the insurance that you will need a vehicle throughout the repairs.
You May Be Wondering Why Choose Us?
Here at Cave Spring Auto Body we work hard to stay up to date on the latest technologies and knowledge to provide our customers with top quality repairs to get them back on the road quickly and efficiently. We have been an I-CAR Gold Class certified shop longer than any other shop in our area, we've maintained an A+ rating with the BBB, as well as being voted "Best of Small Business to Consumer" by the Roanoke Chamber of Commerce. We coordinate with all insurances and are "direct repair facilities for Erie, USAA, and Allstate. Our staff is prepared to handle all phases of your collision repairs keeping you at ease throughout the process. We use state of the art equipment and even strive to protect the environment by using a cutting edge waterborne paint. We are a full service collision center and will be there for you from start to finish. We offer a third party towing service, coordinate with insurance for your rental, and will keep you completely informed throughout your vehicle repairs. If there are ever any questions throughout the process we will be more than happy to assist you.
***After the damages are assessed and the vehicle is ready to be repaired, we hope to be your preferred repair facility and will work hard to earn your business.***
Our Achievements & Certifications
Over 20 Years of Service
Winner of Roanoke Chamber of
Commerce Best Small Business
A+ Rating from the
Better Business Bureau
I-CAR Gold Class Certified
“Everything was handled very quickly and professionally, and my car was even cleaned out too... Thank you Cave Spring Auto Body!”
- Judith J.